WnSoft Forums

audio track from video

denisb

Hi,

you can add a video as an audio track: project options >> Audio >> add audio file an select video files

But if you don't have a video in your project, the exe has no sound. You must have a video in your project to ear the sound in the exe.

May be when we add a sound from a video, the ffmpeg.dll should be include in the exe.

Denis

As I said above: I think that we had this problem with V8, too. But in V8.0.22 the said problem has been solved.

My recommendation for a future version: You may add ffmpeg in all cases. Then it might also be easy to accept aac and flac audio clips. In my opinion it does not make sense to accept a video as audio input that includes (say) flac audio, while not accepting a standard flac audio clip (and the same for aac, ac3, ...).

• 3 weeks later...

I think that Denis and I are not interested in workarounds. We know about them. But we want to see that a video that has been added as an audio clip should play (presently in some case it will be ignored). Furthermore we would like PTE to accept additional audio formats like flac, aac, and ac3 ...