WnSoft Forums

Demo of Advanced Custom Transitions

davegee

Demo of Advanced Custom Transitions

This Style creates a 7 minute 7 second Demonstration of some "Advanced" ** Custom Transitions that I have played with recently.

Just add 3 images to the Slide List and APPLY the Style. The FIRST Image should be chosen as a suitable background for a Title Slide.

I have only tried it in 16:9 Projects - the CTs were designed for that AR.

You could add 7M 7s of music if you wish.

Please report any Error Messages. I have tried it on two PCs (W10 and W7) both running V9.0.15 without Errors but any errors relating to Styles or CTs would help Igor.

Advanced CT Demo.ptestyle

(updated)

DG

** "Advanced" is my designation for CTs which are compatible with the Splitter and reduced size Images.

Nice job Dave.

when I make Custom Transitions, I try to make them compatible with different aspect ratio.

I put a slide1 or slide2 with opacity=0 as the parent of the mask container. The mask container is put in cover mode.

I modify your Advanced Gate. It can be used with different aspect ratio.

Denis

Advanced Gate_slide1.pteeff

Hi Denis,

Thanks, I know HOW to do it and if you look back at previous CTs of mine you will find that they are optimised for multi aspect ratio. You might remember that I posed a question about the 5:4 AR? My reasoning at that time was there was little point in preparing my Styles and CTs in that AR if nobody used it. Some of the CTs presented here have been previously published in this thread and are optimised for multi AR. It is, basically, a demonstration of the effect of the Splitter and not a presentation of individual CTs although they can be accessed easily in 16:9 AR from the applied Style.

But I now do these things just for my own amusement in MY prefered AR.

It is not difficult for the average user to do the optimisation for alternative AR and the time spent doing it will reap rewards.

DG