WnSoft Forums

Change of skin

I have been using PTE for quite some time (I think from around V3.0). What I would like to see is a skin option to change the over all look to dark. That makes the focus on what we are doing a lot easier. I found the white base could be bothersom at times especially on some long hauls. I'm aware that there are more important work has to be done on the program but I think the quality of PTE would deserve a different look after so many years.

Laszlo

Hi Igor

Thanks for the reply. Actually about two years ago I had a cataract surgery on both eyes and all of a sudden my peception of colors again became as close to perfect as possible. So in the past two years the bright whites kind of push over the darker colors. So PTE as long I run it full screen the white acts like an oncoming car at night with the head lights on. I'm sure there are lots of people with the same issue but they don't know why they get tired faster than before. All my other editors (video, audio, graphic) have dark skin and they are easier on the eyes.

That was my reason of this note.

Thanks again

Laszlo

Mine is a Lenovo but color callibrated so I need enough briteness to see the different level of blacks. Since most work I do is in studio so the backgrounds are difficult if my model has black dress on. So black on black will become an issue.