WnSoft Forums

Downloading the PTE Installer

davegee

I often see requests from tme to time for links to older versions of the PTE Installer.

To Save having to look for a previous version this is what I do:

The download will look like this - picturestoexe-setup.exe

I rename the file to picturestoexe-setup-9-0-15.exe (e.g. for the current version) and Save to a Unique Folder named PTE DOWNLOADS.

I can then access this file at any time in the future and go back to this version quite easily if required.

I am sure that many of you also do this, but you are not the ones who ask for links to previous versions. :)

DG

Dave,

An excellent suggestion for retaining previous versions. I do something similar but I also make a point of keeping a note of the Registration key along with each version that I save.

Ron West.

All previous major versions are available on WnSoft website:

https://www.wnsoft.com/en/picturestoexe/old-versions/

We recommend to use the latest version of each major version of PicturesToExe. Usually there is no need to use old minor versions. In case of any new discovered problem we're trying to fix it quickly within 1-2 days to avoid need to use an old minor version with other known and already fixed problems.