WnSoft Forums

Adding options to Slide Styles

tva1840

Can anyone help. Have noticed when selecting slide styles there are options for altering zoom size, blur, opacity etc. In the borders category for instance. I want to create a style with such options but cannot find any way to do it. Have searched thru forum and the User Guide but have found no mention of options. So how did they get there and how are they created?  Am using version 9.0.16. Yes, I do have the deluxe version and I cannot find any way to do it in the create style pop up dialog window. Any help would be appreciated.

There is just ONE case where the this can be done by the USER.

If you are adding Text in a Style - right click on the Text Object in the Object Panel and choose "Text Comment" before creating the Style.

When applying the Style it appears as "Caption" and you can add your own Text as required.

DG

Thanks for your quick reply Igor. Phew I thought I was missing something obvious. I hope it is indeed introduced in a future version as I think it would be of help, especially to those who are not used to the O & A editor. I was going to use a couple of styles for my camera club, for less experienced members dabbling in AV for the first time.

Also thanks Dave, I did know about text comments from the User Manual. Well done for that by the way. Now I know why options were not mentioned in it.