WnSoft Forums

AUDIO EXTRACTED FROM CONVERTED.AVI NOT CORRECT

orizaba

Audio extracted using "Project Options » Audio » Add Track » Add Audio File » Video Files" is not correct: left channel has a much weaker signal than right channel.

In fact, comparing this extracted audio with audio extracted from same converted.avi file, using Audials (Audials Tunebit 9, the one I use), we can notice a big diference. MP3 extracted using Audials shows both channels "normal", while with PTE the left channel is less strong, we hardly can hear. What can be the problem?

Another question: when I use Audials, I extract MP3 files 320 kbps, high bitrate (CBR), and sound is quite good quality. Which are PTE parameters?

Thanks.

Hi,

Please send me this AVI file. I will check it.

Do you hear this problem (between channels) when you add this AVI file as a video in PicturesToExe and play preview?

I tried to repeat this situation:

1. I have original MP3 file (256 kbit).

2. Create MP4 video with a blank slide with this MP3 as a background music.

3. Convert MP4 to AVI using VideoConverter in PicturesToExe.

4. Add converted AVI file to PicturesToExe as an audio file (in Project options).

Sound in both channels is equal as in original MP3 file.

Hi Igor,

Thanks. My original video file is a MKV file (04:16 - 1,04 GB) where stereo sound is perfect in both channels. The respective converted.avi file (04:16 - 775 MB) already is not perfect: left channel is weaker than right channel. So, the PTE extracted audio from the converted.avi file is not perfect as well.

I made a mistake in my first post above: when I said " In fact, comparing this extracted audio with audio extracted from same converted.avi file, using Audials", I should have said " In fact, comparing this extracted audio with audio extracted from the original file, using Audials".

So, in this case, problem is with my PTE converter (v9.0.14).

But this PTE converter of mine (and older versions as well) seam to have more problems:

- After using it and closing it, it does not close, I mean, in Task Manager we can see the process still opened and running. The consequence is, when I want to open it again, it does not open. To open it again, I have to end the process in Task Manager, and after that I am able to open it from desktop, as usually.

- Using either HD files or 4K files (these 4K files to resize to HD), they do not show in the PTE converter screen, nothing shows.

- I mostly use 4K files, and in more than 50% cases, PTE converter shows "Error" or "0%", and does not convert them.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled it several times, but problem persists, even in former versions. So, I think there is some problem with this.

Please, let me know your email address in order that I can transfer these 2 files (MKV original and converted.avi), using "We Transfer, free" (less than 2 GB).

My system: W7 Ultimate 64-bit, 100% updated, 32 GB Ram, Graphics card AMD RADEON HD 8970 M, driver updated.

Regards,

Jose