WnSoft Forums

Added within O&A but not appearing in Full Screen

Xenofex2

I have a background slide that is on screen for 8 seconds. Within O&A I have 6 objects (5 potatoes & 1 Tin of Smash) going into a bag). No problem, everything does as I expected. Also, looking at it in the mini screen player, again everything shows up as it should. Yet when looking at in Full Screen, all five potato images do not appear for some reason. Everything used are png's. Just double checked and wondered if it was just the viewing in full screen but have just exported the file, and played the exe file and it is the same, the five potatoes are missing. (Examples of the three screens are attached.)

Am using 9.0.16. Probably something quite simple but at the moment this is evading us. Any suggestions please?

George  

P2E 04.jpg

13 hours ago, Xenofex2 said:

I have just sent you a zipped file with the final save to get it within the upload limits.

Hope that you can still view.

George

Can you upload original project in a ZIP via Dropbox or Google Drive? Send me the download link by personal message.

Igor,

Yes, as you suggested, I did, well it appears it was sent, a link to a Google Dive upload by personal message.

The potato png that was not working in full screen in the original attempt, I have just checked was 4320 x 3240 pixels. As Jill suggested, I used my photo editor to reduce the size (to 1024 x 768), just did a re-save and so it is the reduced size image that is saved within the Project File in order that original images within the a/v were just overwritten. 

George