WnSoft Forums

Black Spaces in MP4

Elaine Bain

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for answering

I am using Pte 9.(I see that there is a Pte 9.0.16 but each time I try and do an update they ask me to pay. I thought that updates were usualy free?)

The photos are not mine . I am doing the diapo for a friend. Her photos are 12000 pixels wide and 9000 high Resolution 300. All her photos are that size and out of about 40 photos only 5 are black and I have found that it is the same even if they are not zoomed! A friend suggested they were currupted some time when moving them?

The interesting thing is that it does not happen if I make  an AVI so I have solved my problem for the moment. But it would be interesting to know why? It seems to be an MP4 problem.

Elaine

Elaine,

If you purchased PicturesToExe 9 you can install and updated version 9.0.x, including the latest version 9.0.16.

I highly recommend to reduce pixel size of your images before add to PicturesToExe. Because even 1 image 12000 x 9000 equals to 50 FullHD images (1920 x 1080).

If your display is FullHD it not necessary to use ultra high resolution images for usual tasks.