WnSoft Forums

(SOLVED) Jumping videos

MUR

Mur,

The symptoms that you describe have been experience by many people with Laptops with Integrated Graphics following the Windows 10 / 1803 Update.

The problem CAN be solved by uninstalling the update.

If it turns out that 1803 is not the problem for you then it is easily re-installed. 

Why don't you try it? No one else has come up with a solution so why not just try it?

It worked for me and many others.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.53fa33943cc2b3e52ec09d5c39ad5d24.jpgUntitled-2.thumb.jpg.d9fff004ad9b1e8de2536c4eb6ccc52e.jpg

DG

Hi 

My computer is Dell and periodically Dell support assistant recommend something. Even though my drivers were up to date, it recommended running an Intel Graphic Driver upgrade  (and the link to do it) . I did it and everything has returned to normal, no more jumps.

MUR

On 7/3/2018 at 3:25 AM, MUR said:

Hi Dave

I only click a button in Dell Support Assistant, and it download and run the upgrade.

Look in "Intel® Driver & Support Assistant", I think it is there 

MUR

Manuel,

Please can you run dxdiag utility (press Win+R > type dxdiag > press Enter) and send me a saved report? 

I will check what drivers are installed now. It may help other users solve same problem.

OK, thanks.

We took a new laptop with dual NVIDIA + Intel graphics. And I will check work of PTE 9 on Windows 10 with latest update and new drivers. I hope that NVIDIA finally fixed their problem with poor performance in Windows 10 April 2018 update (v1803).