WnSoft Forums

Key Frame Time

In general use, how many times would a user want to have microseconds as a measurement for keyframes as opposed to whole seconds?  I use Keyframe time quite a bit and every time I have to hit 4000 to get a 4 second time I ask myself why.

Surely a default is what is commonly used and for those who want or need MS, they can add 4.250

So, I ask that in Keyframe time, if I want 5 seconds I just have to type 5 and if I want half a second I can add 5.5

5 hours ago, Barry Beckham said:

In general use, how many times would a user want to have microseconds as a measurement for keyframes as opposed to whole seconds?

Hi Barry sure you were thinking about milliseconds and not microseconds (micro is too much for us :-)

I don't care what the numbers are, or how many there are of them, I need my keyframes to relate to the music/soundtrack. I need to be able to roughly position a keyframe then finely adjust it by using the arrow keys.

Can't now remember if we can do this as it is a long time since I made anything that used keyframes. Too busy just making Menus these days!!

Jill