WnSoft Forums

Audio

jackie2249

5 hours ago, jackie2249 said:

Hi I recently upgraded to 9 and When I preview my show everything is fine, When I burn it to a DVD there is no audio.

Hi,

Please try the following: in the Publish menu choose DVD video > in VideoBuilder click the Project Options > change Audio Format from "MPEG Audio" to "LPCM".

Let me know about a result.

5 hours ago, jackie2249 said:

Also I am receiving floating point errors even though I have to custom transitions. Its a small show maybe 55 files and 325 MB. HELP!

Try to create ISO image with your disc instead of burning of a DVD in VideoBuilder. Thse options are located on the last page of VideoBuilder before you start video encoding / DVD burning.

Then you can burn ISO image to a DVD media in Windows Explorer, or use ImgBurn free utility: www.imgburn.com

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2018 at 5:20 PM, Igor Kokarev said:

Hi,

Please try the following: in the Publish menu choose DVD video > in VideoBuilder click the Project Options > change Audio Format from "MPEG Audio" to "LPCM".

Let me know about a result.

Try to create ISO image with your disc instead of burning of a DVD in VideoBuilder. Thse options are located on the last page of VideoBuilder before you start video encoding / DVD burning.

Then you can burn ISO image to a DVD media in Windows Explorer, or use ImgBurn free utility: www.imgburn.com

Hi Im not a super techinical person but I burned the Iso file to a disc in windows explorer. I now have Disc image file on my disc but nothing happens when I click it. What am I doing wrong?

Have you tried creating a new project with just a few jpegs and a single mp3?

Can you upload your project as a Backup In Zip and provide a link? Someone here will check your project and try to burn it to see if it is something to do with your project or possibly your pc.

It could easily be one of your files.

DG

jackie,

Hi Im not a super techinical person but I burned the Iso file to a disc in windows explorer. I now have Disc image file on my disc but nothing happens when I click it. What am I doing wrong?

I agree with Dave that  you most likely  burned a Data Disc with your Windows Explorer. Your ISO file can be directly burned to a DVD Disc in the video format using the  feature within PTE/Video Builder. Open Video Builder and select Burn ISO from the File Menu.

(See Image Attached)

burn_ISO.JPG

1 hour ago, nobeefstu said:

jackie,

I agree with Dave that  you most likely  burned a Data Disc with your Windows Explorer. Your ISO file can be directly burned to a DVD Disc in the video format using the  feature within PTE/Video Builder. Open Video Builder and select Burn ISO from the File Menu.

(See Image Attached)

burn_ISO.JPG

Got it guys Thanks! I had to go back to the 1st video builder window. Thanks for all your patience its works perfectly!