WnSoft Forums

separator line ??

chrmatthys

Hello

I do have a problem... (And  I do not understand the "separator line"...)

I have attached a zip PT file with 2 images, image1 and image2. I have put legends to be understood: seq0 shows nothing; seq1 shows 1 image (image1); seq2 shows the problem.

In this seq2, I would like to have image1 static, already positionned after seq1; I want to show image2 with a transition effect and image1 that  does NOT  move; or image1 has the transition effect, like the image2, and this is  not what I want. I used the separator line, thinking that it would be the key; with or without this line that's the same result.

So what do I miss? How to get the effect I want to show?? (and is this separator line the key??)

Thank You for the help

Regards, Christian

testpb_Aug4-2018_14-43-06.zip

If you meant the Separator for Background Objects the above example shows how it can be used.

Two Images/Slides at 85% of Full Screen.

Separator (Splitter for BG Objects).

Main Image with Blur.

During the Custom Transition the Foreground and Background are treated differently. The CT operates on the Main Image and (in this case) the BG Dissolves from Slide 1 BG to Slide 2 BG.

DG

• 1 month later...
On 8/4/2018 at 8:47 AM, chrmatthys said:

Thanks for the answer; what do you mean by "a mess there"?? Does that mean you cannot open my file? Something else?? Thanks

Sorry for the delay, chrmatthys, I don't know where I get the idea that I can help anyone with their PTE problems.

I apologize for any confusion I might have caused with my stupid post.

Please, in the future if you see a post from me, just skip ahead to the next post.

I must keep my outbursts of ignorance to myself, robertg.

Hi Christian,

I "think" the confusion comes from the use of the term "separator line" which is, as Robert pointed out, a feature having to do with Tool Bars.  I believe what you are referring to is the "splitter" feature which Dave discusses.

Best regards,

Lin