WnSoft Forums

Problem with mp4 in slide list

peterf

Something seems to have gone wrong during the conversion.

Try deleting the converted file in Explorer.

Right click on the original in PTE and then convert WITHOUT modification.

Wait for the converter to finish.

Does the thumbnail of the converted file now look like the thumbnail of the original?

DG

Thanks for the reply.

I have used the Mp4 without modification abnd that works. I have used an external converter to change to avi, and that works as well.

The file that shows the cannopt find file in the slide list does work in preview, but unfortuntely it is difficult to work with in objects and animation (to add a mask for example) as you are working blind.

Peter,

Can you make the mp4 available for someone to take a look at it?

When you converted the mp4 in pte what modifications, if any, did you make? I have been using the converter in pte regularly, as have others, with no problems, so I don't think that the converter is the problem.

Did you trim it etc?

DG

Peter,

I get the same result as you.

If you look at the properties of the MP4 it indicates that the frame rate is 3fps??

When I play the MP4 it just staggers along as though that indication is correct. Has it been through another conversion process at any time?

If you are sure that it is the original straight out of camera then maybe you should suspect tat the camera had a little hiccup.

More detail??

DG