WnSoft Forums

Increase of Slide Duration from O&A screen

I think that the Q&A-Window needs a more general kind of revision. It should be possible to scale the timeline in O&A (has already been discussed in the Alpha period of PTE 9); we should see the objects from the previous and the next slide during the transition periods, and it should be possible to see audio tracks in O&A in order to synchronize KFs.  The revision may include a more direct way to change the duration, why not!

I'd like to have Keyframe time and Slide Duration available in both windows of the O&A screen and both shown and used like Keyframe time. (ie always there) My other pet hate is having to type 4000 to get a 4 second keyframe time. I want to just put in 4 and if and when I need other values I can put 4.000 or 4.250

In relation to future versions of O & A, I think that for those who make animations, it would be very good, in addition to the tabs of Properties and Animation, had one to open  the list of images instead of lowering the separation bar, make  adjustments in the variables and raise it again many, many times

MUR

Hoja.jpg