WnSoft Forums

New Advertising Idea...

Lin Evans

I created the ad for PTE below. I'm still working on getting the hotspots working to take the viewer to the Facebook Group and to Wnsoft.  After I get it working correctly, the user should be able to click on the appropriate hotspots and go to either Wnsoft or to the Facebook group...  Any suggestions Welcome... In the final version the sound won't end abruptly and the video will fade to black...

Edited To Changes - Still Working On HotSpots....Think They Are Working Now....!!!!

Lin

https://makemyvideointeractive.com/videos/9dad86cd4986828309f8015fdc1a45061f86230a/preview

Please Try the above link and see if hotspots work for you... Changes have been made to minimize distractions and maximize message...

Thanks,

Lin

I think the idea is great and very well done, but your enthusiasm for PTE may be causing you to hit the viewer with a little too much information. IMHO With the hand moving I'm drawn to that, so other things happening elsewhere on the screen are a little lost.

Great idea, but I think it needs to be a little simpler.

This has certainly caught my imagination and I have already watched it a number of times. I actually like that it is 'busy'. (Did not notice the two short videos playing on first watching.)

As for suggestions. I am not a Facebook person but at this stage could not see any other reference at this stage to Winsoft or any other avenue that I could find out more about the program and it's possibilities? Sorry Lin, but I could then envisage a series of these short promotionals. I would think that if I had come across the program as a complete beginner then I would want to complete my first attempt as quick as possible so a further reference and links to the availability of helpful advice is what I would be looking for.

On a complete tangent. I recall reading a few days ago on the Forum a posting about the next version. Seem to recall something about Slide Styles to be in themes and a suggestion of some being available to purchase? This would certainly be one that I would look at.

George

Hi Lin

You have obviously put a great deal of work into this and I think it is an excellent idea for promoting Pictures to Exe. At my own camera club I try to promote PTE as much as I can but I am still surprised by the number of people I come across using alternative software because they had not heard about PTE.

I didn't particularly mind the hand moving except that I was to busy watching it to notice the little videos playing. If it was possible to re-scale the example videos a little without encroaching on the main project with the writing I think it might help.

Gogs

Thanks for feedback - I've deleted the original and placed the modified file link in the original post. I removed the hand from the majority of the video - corrected the spelling on "photographer," etc.  I can't do much about making the video clips larger but if watched at full screen they are large enough to be easily seen. The ad is now pretty much complete and working. I'm still working on getting a YouTube version with hot spots to work, but hopefully in a few days will have that done too.

Best regards,

Lin

On 10/29/2018 at 5:50 PM, Lin Evans said:

I created the ad for PTE below. I'm still working on getting the hotspots working to take the viewer to the Facebook Group and to Wnsoft.  After I get it working correctly, the user should be able to click on the appropriate hotspots and go to either Wnsoft or to the Facebook group...  Any suggestions Welcome... In the final version the sound won't end abruptly and the video will fade to black... I can easily add link to Slideshow Club.

Edited To Changes - Still Working On HotSpots....  Think They Are Working Now....!!!!

Lin

https://makemyvideointeractive.com/videos/9dad86cd4986828309f8015fdc1a45061f86230a/preview

Please Try the above link and see if hotspots work for you... Changes have been made to minimize distractions and maximize message...

Thanks,

Lin

Thanks George,

It's great to hear that I have the links working. It's not easy for me to test sometimes because my old Chrome browser won't go to the Wnsoft site. It doesn't work properly on my old XP which I use for most of my programming. I have to change browsers to test. I put this same video on the PicturesToExe Facebook Group and already it's being shared. Hopefully most of my friends will share also from my own personal FB site. I'm still working on getting a YouTube version with working hot spots .

Best regards,

Lin