WnSoft Forums

Disable/enable keyframes

I would like the ability in O&A to 'toggle' all the keyframes for an object 'off' and 'on' as a full set.

Sometimes when I have a lot going on in a particular slide, I would like to be able to temporarily disable some of the animations so I can work on other ones. The ability to 'switch' off some of the objects would be very helpful. . 

Hi scots

You can switch on and off all the key frames of any object, without erasing it, selecting or deselecting it in the list at the right of your window.

If what you want is not to see it at all, copy and paste that slide and in the copy erase what you do not need. Then integrate the changes to the original slide (copy and paste) and delete the aditional.

In complex animations I do this all the time.

MUR

Hi,

Not sure I understand your first sentence. I know I can select particular objects on the bottom RH side of the screen and for only them to appear with their keyframes on the left, but the unselected object/s still go through the motion when I press Play. I don't want the 'unselected' objects to take any part in the Play sequence., temporarily.

If we could do a right click on the object in the O&A view, and for Disable/Enable to be on the current drop down list, that would make life so much easier!!

Unless I am missing a simple trick? I have ticked the 'ignore objects if not selected' in the Tools box.

Hi scots_quine

Try the second option, working in a copy of the slide, pasted at the end of the project, deletiing all you don't need and at the end with copy and paste transfer the changes to the original one and delete de aditional slide

For me, this method works fine, I use it a lot.

MUR