WnSoft Forums

Key frame colour

In other words, the keyframes with only "default values" are awaiting some input for changes in some values of PZT for instance.  They were placed on the timeline with the intention to change some parameters there and have been forgotten.  If no changes of values are ever given for the parameters at that keyframe, then that keyframe can be removed safely without any damage to the slide show, thereby making the editing easier (fewer useles keyframes).

I agree with Barry that it would be a "nice to have" feature, to identify these pending items.

Sometimes I may come back to an animation done a while ago. I can’t tell, unless I physically check if any values have been placed in the second keyframe. So I have to look, then I know what speed options I may need.

if the keyframe was yellow, rather then blue, it would indicate animation has been set and I could then go to the first keyframe and set speed options.

its not a vital issue, just an idea for discussion.