WnSoft Forums

A Living Painting - Song of the Wilderness

Lin Evans

Last one for a while. I can't see out of my right eye - I need some surgery to remove a small growth under my eyelid which is a constant irritating and painful and causing my eye to water. I can't get a doctor's appointment for a few weeks so I'll give it a break... Just a novel idea here...

Lin

Hi Folks,

Thanks! Resting the eye... 

Bizz1963 - I have posted a number of examples of full-screen painting and I have made available styles to allow that.  There is much more going on in this than just the painting on the easel in this sample. The size of the easel canvas is proportionate to the overall background and not intended to be larger. It is very easy to make the painting larger, but that wasn't my intent.

Best regards,

Lin 

Not a problem Bizz - there are may ways to present this type effect and different artistic interpretations. You might want to read my latest post to get some insight on different ways to approach this... Link below:

https://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/topic/20901-on-easel-painting-simulation-etc/

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Jean-Cyprien!  Fun project. Yes, JPD sure started something - I wish he had more time here but I'm sure he's enjoying seeing us slowly learn what he discovered years, and years ago... 

I'll work on that concept of the wolf jumping out of the frame !!! LOL

Best regards,

Lin