WnSoft Forums

Speed Options not converted correctly from PTE5.6 to PTE9 [SOLVED]

jkb

I have an old project, originally made in PTE5.6  beta 7  that I am updating in PTE9

There is a Zoom on an object which was set up with speed options to give a smooth zoom between keyframes 2, 3, 4 & 5  with keyframes 1, 6 & 7 being Linear.
The speed options are set on Zoom & Rotate
But the options on Pan was left at linear for all keyframes
I know we needed to set the same options on all of Pan, Zoom & Rotate even if only one parameter was affected., but it did work smoothly.

Speed5.6.JPG.3abaf79b7970861238ec2440f2312167.JPG

When this project is opened in PTE9 it only has a speed modifier on keyframe 2 and the zoom is jerky.

Speed-9.JPG.5f7f4b529f2dd228908921b446b96a6e.JPG

Not really a problem as I have sorted it by unticking the Zoom & Rotate boxes on keyframes 3,4 & 5 & it now zooms smoothly.
Keyframe  6  then has a tick in the xoom & Rotate boxes to turn off the modifier.

Just thought you should be aware of this in case anyone else has problems.

Jill

Jill,

Glad that it helped.

This problem might happen because the project initially was created in a Beta version. 

PTE 9 includes many changes in the format of .pte project file. Any project created in Beta versions of any previous versions, better to Re-Save in PTE 8 and then open in PTE 9.

You can check .pte file in Notepad. Line No. 3 shows PTE version:

PteVersion= ...

• Igor changed the title to Speed Options not converted correctly from PTE5.6 to PTE9 [SOLVED]