WnSoft Forums

Creation of a Slide Style help

Xenofex2

Although I have used P2E for some years, only now am I trying to create my first Slide Style, but seemingly have overlooked something obvious.

I am actually about half way through a family holiday a/v project. But following a sudden flash of inspiration I have re-visited one of the early slides in the sequence in which I used O&A and tried to make it a Slide Style.

(This sequence has one background slide. Then, one by one, four slides appear and then move to each corner, followed by a fifth that takes up about 80% of the screen. In total six slides.)

The creation process seemed to go ok, but …

1) To test this new Slide Style out, when I select six new slides and apply, apart from the background image, the next five slides that appear are those from the original sequence.

2) Now I think my error may be in the creation of the Style, and show two screenshots of that process.

George

P2E 01.jpg

P2E 2.jpg

Your first image was dragged into the slide list and was automatically assigned Main Image Index 1.

The rest were added in O&A and need to be Manually assigned Indexes 2-6.

Any image not indexed is included in a style and causes the size of the Style to "Bloat".

DG