WnSoft Forums

Last One I Promise !!!

Lin Evans

O.K. - this is my sample of easel paint demonstrations. This demonstrates a range of possibilities with PicturesToExe and David Fitzpatrick's VisiSketch Pro and the ending using David's Typewriter program. It's long - 29 minutes and six second to be exact but the viewer can use the navigation bar to move through if looking at something they have already seen. Take note - there is one show with tasteful nudity so if one doesn't like that, no need to look. Among the shows are some PTE effects, transition from the painting to video done by using a frame from the video as the painted image, etc. It's just samples of things some might like to do.

For Tomcatred who mentioned earlier in a post that the painting isn't done as an artist would - I'm well aware of that. My late girlfriend of seven years, Lisah, was a superb artist with the brush and I've watched her paint many beautiful oil and acrylic works so I'm very familiar with how its done,  but there are limitations with the software which make that type approach of laying down one color then going back and adding others and gradual detail simply not feasible so the way it's done is essentially what is possible with these programs. To do it as an artist would in real life would probably take a week to create a single example. 

Lin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS7lU_npiD8

Hi Tom,

I you watch my little video tutorial you'll see that by using VisiSketch Pro there is no need for keyframes. In a way, you create position markers when you place mouse clicks which make tiny "dots" which when made into the bitmap are connected by lines. These "lines" are actually acting in the capacity of a mask when converted into the uncompressed AVI which reveal what is underneath and on the canvas as "brush strokes."  It takes a bit of time and patience if you want to create a realistic sketch before beginning the use of larger brush samples for the "paint" simulation, but the results can be nice. 

Of course if you just want to do a "spray painted" version you can just use one of my styles which does all the heavy lifting. The styles create the easel and canvas then "paint" the image you have selected on that canvas. 

Best regards,

Lin