WnSoft Forums

No match for your search......i am totally lost [SOLVED]

Renedh

Hi I just got myself a copy of Pic to Exe but have run into a problem and with my limited knowledge I am desperate to get an answer what I am doing wrong.

I use an Imac for all my digital imaging. I created a number of JPEGS and saved them to a USB stick. Pic to Exe is installed on a Microsoft Surface

.I open Pic to Exe and I can see the USB stick. When I want to select the JPEGS to the right....I can not see the JPEGS but get the message No match for your search

If I look at the USB stick on the Surface outside of Pic to Exe I can view the JPEGS. I have been spending a good couple of hours now to find out what is wrong or what I am doing wrong but I have really no idea. Can someone please assist me?

Thank you very much for your help in advance

005.jpg

17 hours ago, Renedh said:

.I open Pic to Exe and I can see the USB stick

Have you tried copying the images from the USB stick on to the Microsoft Surface?

What size - resolution & dpi - are the images?
Do you see any thumbnails in the file view?

Jill

Let check the simple thing.

Download several any JPEG images from Internet and save into a new folder on your computer (not on a USB drive). Can you see these JPEG images in PicturesToExe?

If it works, repeat same for JPEG images from your digital camera copied to your computer.

Igor, thanks very much...ane everyone else who is helping me here...much appreciated. i do not shoot in JPEG but in RAW. So i upload my images to my iMac and convert the images there from RAW, either in TIF or for displays and presentations into JPEGS

Can you check this:

Download several any JPEG images from Internet and save into a new folder on your computer (not on a USB drive). Can you see these JPEG images in PicturesToExe?

If it works, repeat same for JPEG images from your digital camera copied to your computer.

I think it is user error, so i apologise if thats the case!

I got a little bit further.

So what i do is the following:

Click on File/open/pictures/folder and then it comes up with the message

Now if i go to change image file/go to pictures/go the folder, i can see the JPEGS!

Please describe how exactly you tried to add JPEG images to PicturesToExe project?

In the main window of PicturesToExe you can see a tree of folders and list of images. Browse folders and drives to see JPEG images and then add to your project (by double click, or drag and drop images into Slide list below.

• Igor changed the title to No match for your search......i am totally lost [SOLVED]