WnSoft Forums

BUTTON naming in O&A

JEB

Hi,

Is it possible to give buttons unique names where they appear in the box below Properties/Animation in Objects & Animation?

Clearly I am aware that you can name the actual button as it appears on the slide but if you are working with several buttons hidden below other objects (Opacity 0) then the listing of Button 1,2,3,4....etc isn't very helpful. I thought we could do this way back in the dim and distant past but I can't find how to do it now.

Thanks in anticipation,

John

Hi Dave,

Hopefully the attachment will illustrate more clearly what I am after.

Firstly, the fact that each button is named Button 1 in my illustration is because I simply copied and pasted. Had I entered each button individually they would have been numbered sequentially (1,2,3,4 etc).

What would be better in my view is if I were able to manually title each button with a description such as, in this case, 'Pentland'.

What would be even better would be if PTE would automatically label it from the text typed on it.

However, back to the point, I was under the impression that at some point in the past I was able to manually change the wording to the likes of 'Pentland' rather than simply Button XX.

I hope that more clearly explains what I am after. Is it possible? 

Cheers

John

Capture 1.JPG