WnSoft Forums

Preview Problem [SOLVED]

Bert

I have worked for some time on a show, and after making changes have renamed the show with: Name A, Name B, etc.

After the last save, when I work on the show now and use the "little Bread" button or the "Preview Button" on the top, the preview starts in a new window on top of the PTE screen that I am working on.  And it is called  "project 1".

When I use the preview button with the 4 arrows, it works as it should be and the preview is in full screen.

I have reinstalled PTE 9-22 but that did not help.

Maybe I have changed a setting but having checked everything I can not find what the reason for this "Project 1" preview can be.

Any ideas?????

Bert

Hi Igor,

This morning I decided to take a new look at it.  I remembered that before the show I am working on now, I had made a show with only panorama images and had in "Project Options" changed the screen size to 3:1 (1920x640).  When I started with the show I am working on now, I changed the screen size back.  BUT I found out that instead of to change it back to "Full Screen" I had changed it to "Windowed with Borders" and this made for the confusing "New Project 1" screen showing up on top of my PTE screen.  I have set the screen size now to "Full Screen" and everything looks O.K.now.

Thanks for responding. 

Bert

• Igor changed the title to Preview Problem [SOLVED]