WnSoft Forums

Project Options Audio Tab

ggr001

I am new to PicturesToExe and have the Essentials version of the system.  I am trying to manage an audio file that I want to include with my slides.  I realize there are differences between the different versions of the program, but I don't see how I can establish a fade out of an audio track at the end of the slide show.  I have tried the Project Options Audio tab, but it does not seem to have the ability to be changed and saved.  The one video tutorial talked about the volume line in the track and on could adjust this by inserting a time to start fading, etc.  But, this option is not available with Essentials.  But, i assume there is a way to fade the audio using the controls.  Could someone please enlighten me on exactly how to do this?  Thanks in advance.

davegee, thanks very much for your helpful post.  I ended up using Audacity, which for my purpose worked well.  I appreciate you taking the time, your post was definitely a help.

As an aside, I am obviously a new user of PictureToExe.  I must say I am mildly disappointed that the fade option is not somehow implemented in the base version.  I understand the upgraded version is likely much more sophisticated, but it is always difficult, if not impossible, to really understand how the tool will perform until you actually purchase it.  Overall, I am impressed, the capability is very impressive.  But, I would be even more impressed if fade was included as an option.  So be it.  The Audacity solution worked very well indeed.

Thanks again.

Just a small point - the FREE TRIAL is a fully functioning trial and all features are active. It would cost you nothing to try it out and if you feel that it is not worth the upgrade revert to the Essential Version.

If you go to Settings/Preferences/Editions you can switch to the FULL Edition for the trial period.

DG

• 1 month later...