WnSoft Forums

Your impressions about PTE 10 Beta

Igor

Hello Igor

Very impressed by your ability to adapt to the demands of the moment and make PTE an even more extraordinary program.
A huge congratulations to you and to your entire team who are constantly working to improve PTE.
I think that when this version is fully operational, it will be even more pleasant to create montages.

Again congratulations and thank you

Hi Igor!

At first glance everything works smoother. Looks like despite being only beta, I would start to prefer it above version 9 already. Dark theme is a nice addition. And 64-bit seems like a natural development.

Thanks for good work!

Hi Igor!

Very impressed with the speed and smoothness of beta 14.
Many thanks to the development team of this program. I wish them much success in the future.
Special thanks to You, Igor, for your constant communication with us and for answering our questions.

• 3 weeks later...

It is a pleasure to work with the new features Igor. You have done so much work behind the scenes that we just take it for granted. Thanks for all the time and hard work that has gone into this.

Kieron

I am still amazed how every question is answered or resolved personally by the maker of this popular piece of software and who actively participates in the forum provided.

This can not be highlighted enough.

Thank you Igor!

2 minutes ago, nelson said:

I am still amazed how every question is answered or resolved personally by the maker of this popular piece of software and who actively participates in the forum provided.

This can not be highlighted enough.

Thank you Igor!

Greetings,

That is exactly the high point of this program that I try to convey to anyone who I talk to about PTE. Really amazing cooperation/communication between maker and users!

Gary

• 1 month later...

Folks who volunteer to try out a  Beta know their way around a computer. For those of us running Windows on our Mac's, we need to keep on top on disk space usage. It's bit like Lightroom users suddenly discovering they have multiple back ups of their catalogue - all that space used up that might be better free.

I haven't tried Beta 35, but 34 is really lightning quick on my virtual Windows on my Mac. I notice a big difference compared to V9.

I have a show that has only been seen at our Royal Photographic Society AV Group (Ireland). It doesn't show off the features of V10, but was simply made with V10 beta. I intend to use it to fly the flag for PTE V10 and help promote the launch of V10.

Today I helped my friends from a local museum to create an audiobook for YouTube. Project lasts 8 hours.

With enabled Hardware acceleration for video encoding PTE 10 created this MP4 video in 2.5 hours at 1920 x 1080 30p. And during waiting I was able to work with the forum and emails, also test PTE, because my CPU stayed cold and fan system worked quietly. PTE 10 rendered about million of picture frames to create this video and processed 8 hours of audio clips. No faults, no errors, everything worked perfectly.

• Igor unpinned this topic