WnSoft Forums

Apply an 'Action' to a folder of images

Hello, 

I don't know whether this is already possible, but in Photoshop I can use actions to apply changes to an image by recording the process and then saving it to apply at will.

I have folders that I use every time I make a show. they have the image authors names on. Is it possible to have that folder of slides to have preset timings and fades? 

As it is, every show I make I have to keep altering them manually, which takes me a lot of time. It would be far easier to be able to drag them from the folder predone.

I also wish to know if you could do an 'Action' that would duplicate a slide, title the first and amend the timings, as well as other changes.

I feel that these abilities would be very useful. 

Please forgive me if these are already available, but I haven't found the ability to do this in V8.0.15

Yours Sincerely,

The Peeg

In PTE, you drag your folder of images into the Slide List and highlight them all - then apply the Style (similar to an action) to all slides. You can use preset Styles or you can apply your required animation, transition etc to Slide 1, make a Style of it and then Apply to all the other images. All of the things you ask for can be done with Styles.

If you are still using Version 8 you might benefit from an upgrade to Version 9 to take advantage of the improved Styles facilities.

Version 10, when it is officially released will offer even more improvements.

DG