WnSoft Forums

Oh, The Stories We Could Tell....

Lin Evans

In my early years, I played bluegrass music to help pay my way through college. In those days I traveled about a lot and was fortunate to be allowed the privilege of playing with some world-class musicians. I have many fond memories of sitting in motel rooms at night and jamming with famous musicians like Bill Monroe, Jim & Jessie, Dan Crary, and other famous people who made their livings all their lives as musicians. After my wife Sherry passed away, my girlfriend Lisah Runninghorse Pakula, a very, very talented model, artist, musician, etc., talked me into once again picking up my old Martin D41 because she wanted to continue to entertain. Sadly a stroke took my voice and Lisah was called home to sing with the angels on March 1 of 2018 so we never had the chance to do what she wanted. In this little video, Dan Crary sings and plays "The Stories We Could Tell" and it allowed me to relive some old memories. The cushion on the chair is from a painting Lisah did after I took her to New Mexico to meet clients of mine whom I formerly did photography for. She was so impressed with the little artist enclave of Madrid, New Mexico (pronounced Mad' Drid - unlike the Spanish Town) with the emphasis on the first syllable that she painted a huge work called "The Road To Madrid"...  The picture over the fireplace is Lisah and Me sitting on my couch in Colorado made in 2015. We had big plans, but life got in the way I guess... Anyway this is my friend Dan Crary singing and playing in a club years ago - thought it was a appropriate song to bring back the memories...

Lin

Thanks to  "PTE for Smarties" produced by yourself and videos from Barry Beckham, I overcame the early learning curve and have embraced this wonderful software.

It has allowed me to share my travels and photography with friends and family.

Take care,

Kieron