WnSoft Forums

More for the Serif Affinity Family

wideangle

Serif have just released the third element of the Affinity family of programs.

It is Affinity Publisher, which links with the existing Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo, and which are very serious rivals to certain other well-known programs!

It is a no-subscription package, and is currently on a special introductory price offer of less than £40, which I think is a real bargain.

For anyone interested, take a look at the many video offerings around.

Regards

wideangle

Hi wideangle,

I purchased Affinity Publisher at the discounted price. I am hoping they will continue to develop new software products as an alternative to Adobe. I like Adobe (and Apple) but I find it hard to justify spending more money than competing Windows software and hardware. That being said I might get a Mac mini later this year if the price is right.

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Still getting to grips with the Affinity suite, particularly Affinity Publisher.

Some good tutorials here for anyone interested:  https://affinity.serif.com/en-us/tutorials/publisher/desktop/

One neat and interesting feature of Affinity Publisher is that if you also have Designer and Photo installed, you can access the tools and functionality of those two packages without leaving Publisher.

Regards

wideangle