WnSoft Forums

Basic keyframe question

jymb

Quite familiar with keyframing in general (Premiere Pro e.g.) but can't quite figure out whether there's any way to do what I want within PicturesToExe...

The basic concept is to have a slide which contains an image of a large room wall. Hanging on the wall are a number of framed images. Say they're arranged horizontally evenly spaced across the wall. What I want to do is to have the slide zoom into, for example, the framed image on the left, pause a bit, then pan over to the center image, pause, pan over to the right picture. 

Seems pretty straight forward if I simply create the wall with the three images in one file then set the keyframes, but is there any way to have the wall + the three pictures as separate objects on the same slide? Thinking is that if I could do that then other options would present themselves such as having one of the images appear, then dissolve into a different image at the same spot. Summer & winter perspectives e.g.

I see I can add the three images to the base "wall" slide in PicturesdToExe but can't figure out any way to coordinate the movement I need to accomplish this.

Put the pictures as child of your wall( select yth wall in O&A and add the pictures)) and zoom and pan the wall, not the pictures.

Often, it's more easy to use 2 or 3 slides to do the lob easily.

Denis

+1 - what Denis said - try this Style - replace the Rectangles with images of the Wall and Floor.

Add 3 images to the Slide List and Highlight - then apply the style. 16x9 Project - any size images.

The frame etc can be added to each Image as a "Child".

It is not a finished Style - it just shows one way of doing it.

Wall.ptestyle

4 hours ago, davegee said:

+1 - what Denis said - try this Style - replace the Rectangles with images of the Wall and Floor.

Add 3 images to the Slide List and Highlight - then apply the style. 16x9 Project - any size images.

The frame etc can be added to each Image as a "Child".

It is not a finished Style - it just shows one way of doing it.

Wall.ptestyle 4.71 kB · 4 downloads

Denis & Dave--

Thank you very much for the input- and the sample! I was thinking that somehow there must be a way to "group" and even did some searches for the parent/child thing but didn't come up with anything. The style will be a huge help in beginning to understand how things work.