WnSoft Forums

Problem with Mini Player [SOLVED]

Ronniebootwest

Igor, that is not the problem.  The preview starts to play as you suggest but, I have created a 'Slide Show Organiser' that includes a menu that has 14 different categories and when each of these is pressed, you are taken to that particular category. However, the mini player then becomes active automatically and continues to move to the next category in the menu. This has never happened in the previous years that I have updated my menu.  

I obviously want to keep the menu static on each category (without the mini player running) until a new one is pressed.

Ron,

Does this problem occur in PTE 8? If yes, did you try PTE 9?

Do you use "Run Slideshow", "Run Slideshow with Return" or "Run Application" commands to run next show? 

I need to see the project file of the main window (menu) to understand what exactly happens there.

Igor, If I use version 9, setting the options are different, I want to reproduce my original menu that I created on Version 8.0.23 - This is a large project and has always worked perfectly.

This is my current project file 10_WIP_AfterSettingTheFirstBrownButton.pte

If you run the preview, you will see that the menu runs OK but, each button moves to the next button automatically. I need it to stay on each button and NOT move to the next button until it is clicked on. This is the way it has always worked (for many years)  What am I doing wrong?

Ron,

Probably you need to disable automatic slide advancing? Set in the Project Options > Control tab > "Wait for a key press to show next slide". Or set similar option in the Slide options individually for every slide.

Well done Igor!   that did it, the option in the control tab 'Wait for Key press....' needed to be selected. My menu now works correctly.

Thankyou for your help in resoving this issue for me. It is sometimes the obvious things that we miss.

Ronnie West.

• Igor changed the title to Problem with Mini Player [SOLVED]