WnSoft Forums

Popup error messages - Component FrameForm_1 [SOLVED]

dbolt

Since running 9.0.22 successfully, I upgraded PC (Win10-pro) to 1903 and a different GPU (Nvidia GTX 1070).  I'm now getting several popup messages, including one that will not let me exit P2E without doing an Taskmgr End-Process.  Just now, I tried installing beta 10-18 with no success.  Four jpg screen captures of the encountered popup error messages are included below. 

My current thinking is that something is not quite right about my configuration, but I have not encountered similar popup messages from any other programs I run routinely.  I'd welcome suggestion to resolve this issue.

P2E-error.JPG.5c73843242481a69ac8f3448e8d84b65.JPG

I get this when I try to exit the program and clicking on the options at the top of the page.

P2E-issue.JPG.b463702a82d68802637a9928db92dde8.JPG

The D: drive of this PC is a DVD, which is empty.P2E-v10-2.JPG.37150e04660a4d855290d77e16658722.JPG

Error after trying to install 10.18 beta (after the Setup error below).  10.18 was listed in the Start list, but the above error appeared as P2E started to load.

P2E-v10-install-error.JPG.aeca62f201e3870ff92abed8f4b06532.JPG

Error encountered toward the end of the install of 10.18 beta process.

Hi,

This problem occurs if Controlled Folder Access was turned on in Window 10. 

More info here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/windows-defender-exploit-guard/enable-controlled-folders-exploit-guard

This feature prohibits apps do any changes in certain folders (Desktop, My documents, etc). In fact app cannot work correctly with these limitations.

You need to turn off Controlled Folder Access, or add PTE (PicturesToExe.exe application) to the list of trusted apps manually.

• Igor changed the title to Popup error messages - Component FrameForm_1 [SOLVED]