WnSoft Forums

Caption with filename

JudyM

Hi, I am a wedding photographer and I want to produce a preview show which has the photo with an overlaid caption with the filename on it. There doesn't seem to be a way to do this automatically. I used to use ASee DSee which you could just alter the properties for all the slides so it would display the caption of filename without extension at top centre or bottom. I just can't find a way in PTE

22 minutes ago, JudyM said:

Ok, I have found it now, sorry!

Greetings Judy,

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the question, but I think there is an easier way of putting filenames in each slide.

I'd go to 'Project Options', 'Defaults', 'Insert template'. Make your selection. Then 'Apply to all slides'.

Afterwards, it is easy to remove them for the final output.

Gary

It can be done either way. The advantage of using a style is that you "can"' have the option of applying to "any" or all the slides by selecting before applying. Of course you can also remove the caption in Objects and Animations for any slides you don't want the slide name to appear on so if you do it through Project Options and apply to all slides, you can remove it selectively. 

There's more than one way to skin a cat with PTE.... LOL

Best regards,

Lin