WnSoft Forums

Large project, latest version won't produce .exe file [SOLVED]

JudyM

I have recently upgraded to the latest version, Deluxe 9.0.22, opened a large project from the previous version but cannot get it to produce an .exe file.  I have applied a slide style to all slides to show the filename.  When I publish it to produce an exe file, it hangs for ages but appears to produce it. When you try to open it I get a message saying this app won't run on my pc (see attached screenshot).  I produced a new, simple project with only a couple of files and the same slide style applied and it worked fine.  I also redid the original project again but it still did not work. Is it that there are too many/too big files? There are approximately 580 files which are approximately 12-17 mb each.  One thing that is really annoying is that the overall file sizes are enormous. This one ended up at 7.5 GB. Since it is only going to be seen at screen resolution this appears to be overkill, which is probably why my computer won't  handle it. I used to use ASee DCee, which never had that problem.

Screenshot 2019-09-30 17.25.10.png

• Igor changed the title to Large project, latest version won't produce .exe file [SOLVED]