WnSoft Forums

Lockup’s in PTE Studio 10 [SOLVED]

wideangle

I’ve had lockups on two separate occasions now, where the timeline has frozen.

Fortunately, it’s not been too important, as all I was doing was familiarising myself with new ideas.

The lockups occurred while I was going through the following:

I started a new project and added a few jpg and mp4 video slides. Went to timeline view and separated the audio from the video slides. Deleted those audios. I then added two or three mp3  audio files as background music. Lockups sometimes occurred after that while I was dragging those audio files to create cross fades. The audio files were mp3s recorded at 192 and 256 bps so nothing unusual about them.

Interestingly, even though the timeline was frozen, I could still go to the menu bar at the top of the screen and still use that.

So far I can’t reproduce the situation, but wondered if anyone else had noticed this?

Regards

wideangle

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 10:11 AM, wideangle said:

I’ve had lockups on two separate occasions now, where the timeline has frozen.

Hi,

Can you check the latest version 10.0.1? I hope that we fixed this problem. We added some changes to the code to improve stability.

We had only 2 reports on this problems from 2 users. And another user just wrote me that this problem is finally solved in v10.0.1.

• Igor changed the title to Lockup’s in PTE Studio 10 [SOLVED]
  • 2 weeks later...