WnSoft Forums

Studio 10 unresponsive [SOLVED]

DEVONMAN

Been using new Studio for a couple of weeks with no problems.  Then today it became unresponsive.  Tried to remove slide from show and nothing happened.  Also tried to use objects and animation, same problem.  Tried using delete key to remove.  This worked but I did not realise it was working, so found when I reloaded show that I had deleted a number of slides.   However on reloading problems still persisted and I also note that the menu bar had disappeared.  So I closed, uninstalled and reinstalled - so far so good back to normal.

Hi,

Thanks for your report. Currently, it's first such case.

The most likely GPU acceleration for the graphical interface didn't work correctly.

What version of Windows and video card in your computer?

I recommend to update drivers for your video card. In Windows Update centre, or manually from NVIDIA/AMD/Intel website according your graphics card.

• Igor changed the title to Studio 10 unresponsive

PTE 10 depends on quality of graphical drivers. Because the new version very intensively uses GPU acceleration for: 

- User interface
- Rendering of a preview and fullscreen show
- Video decoding and encoding

In case of any similar problem, I highly recommend to update drivers for your video card.

I have reduced my project and sent via Wetransfer.
Slide 6 contains a small video and slide 7 causes Studio 10 unresponsive.
Sometimes no button works and I can just restart Studio 10.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/40ee93accd8eee282994b63f7b969b5820191101075847/8c583b422b97eaa3844e6e7f2f09d4f020191101075847/18cf85

Thanks, 

I don't see any video clips in this project. Is that correct?

Can you make a screen recording to show this problem? Or if it's difficult to reproduce, just show me how you work in PTE with this project before this problem appears. You can use a smartphone to record a video.

4 hours ago, lhpict said:

I have reduced my project and sent via Wetransfer.
Slide 6 contains a small video and slide 7 causes Studio 10 unresponsive.
Sometimes no button works and I can just restart Studio 10.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/40ee93accd8eee282994b63f7b969b5820191101075847/8c583b422b97eaa3844e6e7f2f09d4f020191101075847/18cf85

Greetings, I downloaded your project but it plays just find on my PC. I don't see any problems with it. Also, I didn't see any 'video' in the project.

• Igor changed the title to Studio 10 unresponsive [SOLVED]