WnSoft Forums

Door Open Zoom Transition

tom95521

Just playing around with transitions again. I was inspired but a much more complicated infinite snowglobe video on YouTube.

16:9 aspect ratio. Images from pexels.com. The border rectangles are actually rotated 90 degrees so it's like the image is inside a box. Any improvements welcome. Probably should have a door close version just for symmetry.

Thanks,
Tom

Door Zoom.pteeff

Door out and Door in versions. Trying to make it look more 3D. Also put slide inside frame so all objects zoom correct. Maybe brick is not the best material for walls. Maybe wood or something else. Also make the smaller slide darker when it's deep inside the box.

LOL. I think the side bricks are facing the wrong direction.:)

Thanks,
Tom

Door Zoom v2.pteeff

I think is the final version with a few different materials including waterfall. Unfortunately videos can not be linked to a master video in a transition. It will be fine for videos but may stutter on the waterfall for EXE slideshows. The waterfall video is 7 seconds maximum for a transition time.

The transition file is 6 MB due to wall images/video so I have put it on my server for download.

Thanks,
Tom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IypmZPkzNVo