WnSoft Forums

Lost Licence Key [SOLVED]

Slowsilver

36 minutes ago, Slowsilver said:

I have asked WnSoft several times to send me the lost Licence Key for my old version (Version 7.5) but never get a response. How can I resolve this?

Hi Michael,

Probably you didn't receive our email earlier. Please check spam/junk folder.

I've sent you personal message with a copy of our reply and your license key.

• Igor changed the title to Lost Licence Key [SOLVED]
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hallwoody said:

I have been waiting for  a week for a reply to my  lost/damaged license key.  I got a new PC on Monday, Jan 6th.  I downloaded PTE VTR latest version but it would not accept the license key I had saved from my old PC.

Hi,

Please send me a personal message with more details. I couldn't find your request, probably you used another email address?

Check also spam folder for our reply.

21 hours ago, Igor said:

Hi,

Please send me a personal message with more details. I couldn't find your request, probably you used another email address?

Check also spam folder for our reply.

I upgraded from 9 , Invoice date 8th Nov, 19.  Order no 18186990.  The License key worked then but after getting a new Pc I downloaded 10, using the previous key and got the message ' it was either the wrong key or damaged'

My email address when purchased was paulinehall36@outlook.com.

I had written down the License key from the old PC which was a series of numbers, letters finishing with XXXXX.  I have now realised that , like card transactions, the final numbers were hidden.  I have now printed off the corrected license key and will save it in a safe place for the future! I do learn from my mistakes.