WnSoft Forums

Delete a custom transition group [SOLVED]

stranger2156

Whichever one is selected is deleted. In the image above Umschlag 3 would be deleted. The check box is to select transitions for current slideshow. I think this is normal behavior.

Tom

1 hour ago, tom95521 said:

The check box is to select transitions for current slideshow. I think this is normal behavior.

Hi Tom,

This is not normal behavior. When two or more transitions are selected, then by the delete command from the "Delete" context menu, they should be deleted. Otherwise, the Delete line in the context menu should not be active.
P.S. When choosing two or more transitions, are we not going to apply them to the slide? )

Best regards

Paul

The confusion is because both the ticks AND a highlight are shown at the same time.

The deletion process only refers to the highlighted item.

Paul - PT AV will not let you highlight more than one transition anyway.

As I said previously, I think it would be clearer if it said 'Remove Selected (Highlighted) Transition' rather than just 'Remove Transition'.

Regards

wideangle

4 hours ago, tom95521 said:

The check box is to select transitions for current slideshow. I think this is normal

Sorry, I figured it out. Everything was very simple ... the context menu refers simply to one selected transition (without a checkmark in the check box). Checkmarks in the box indicate the default transitions for the project. I did not immediately understand the meaning of the words from Tom.

wideangle

you had good comments, unfortunately they passed my ears ... with translation in the translator. )

Best regards

Paul

• Igor changed the title to Delete a custom transition group [SOLVED]

Hi Igor,
If I understood everything correctly, with highlighting the root category and placing checkmarks in the check boxes of unnecessary transitions, in the context menu the "Delete effect" line will become active?
And will only the effects marked with ticks be deleted? If so, then wonderful, over the years they accumulate too much.

2019-12-23_093633.png