WnSoft Forums

Executable Sound Problem [SOLVED]

geoffoote

Hi, I recently switched to PTE AV Studio 10 Pro from Proshow Producer. I have produced two shows for my Camera Club competition next month as executable files on a Windows 10 PC. They both play fine but, if I pause the show using the on screen pause button, the audio continues to play. Similarly trying to skip through the slides results in loss of sync with the audio. Can anyone help please. Thanks, Geoff

Thanks jt49. I have synchronized the soundtrack and slide and the AVs play perfectly in the PTE program itself. The execeutables also play in perfect sync if you just let them play from start to finish. It's only if you pause the exe file or try to jump through it that the soundtrack goes out of sync.

Hi,

Normally this problem should not occur when "Synchronize soundtrack and slides" option is ticked (by default).

What happens when you press Space key to pause the show - does the music pauses or continues to play?

Can you check Sample Project (see the main menu > Help > Open Sample Project). 

Thanks again jt49 and Igor. I tried jt49's suggestion & it worked! I guess, coming from a Proshow background, I was getting confused between "Fit All Slides To Soundtrack" and "Synchronize soundtrack and slides" . My executables are now working perfectly! All part of the learning curve I guess. Thanks again to both of you. Geoff

• Igor changed the title to Executable Sound Problem [SOLVED]