WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.30

Igor

Hi Marianne,

My apologies if you are already aware of it, but Al Robins programme PTE Adjuster model on page 4 opf the Beechbrook site should do the trick!

Although his "dark table feature has been overtaken by recent Pto E upgrades, the Adjuster model still has its uses, fior which we can still be grateful to Al.

Andrew

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Igor & staff, PTE users/beta-testers for your continued support of PTE. Great piece of software, that gets better and better with age. Really appreciate the effort that Igor spent in responding to the user's requests. Also apprciate the thoughts and beta testing of many of the forum members.

Cheers,

Guest Techman1

Monty,

It should automatically have the registration information in the new version when you install it if you are using an existing registered version already. Have you tried to install and it isn't working?

Fred

Just one minor detail - you probably just didn't mention it.

The downloaded file is a zipped file, and so you also have to unzip it and save the contained files in the same folder as you are already using. You will be asked if you want to replace them as all 7 already exist. Then run "Setup" (one of the files which you just replaced) and choose the options you want (e.g. icon on the desktop, etc.)

Works for me! :)

I'm with Marianne and Alrobin; I would love a way to select several images from the light table and apply custom settings to just those. I would use this feature constantly. I like to have my captions for vertically oriented photos in a different place than my horizontally oriented photos. So what I normally have to do is set the caption location for all, and then go in and change the vertical ones, one at a time. Being able to do this from the light table where I can visually see all of the vertical ones, would be super!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I think I have encounted a bug in this ver.4.30 ,Iam on win 2000 and useing Photoshop7 .After making a small test slide show and saving it on the desk topcalling it TEST.Every time I start P/Shop7, up comes this slide Show. When

I was making the slide show I ticked the box RUN EXTERAL APPLICATION inthe custemize slid box.I

have deleated the slide show TEST, but the problem remains Hopefully I can can get over this problem

by re-installing photoshop7.But I thought I had best bring this to your attention,Ilove the PTE, this is my first Major problem

I hope you could please help me

Yours greatfully Ron

Hello I'm a new user of this forum and I'm testing a little bit PTE: I'm looking for a new professional slideshow creator and it seems to fit with my needs. :D

I'm wondering if it is possible (1) to resize object directly into the object editor (instead to do this into an external as Photoshop) (2) to place photos in a different area of the slide and again if it is possible (3) to preview the objects into the slides thumbs, thank you all for any help/suggestion!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dibilio74

Hi, Dibilio,

Welcome to the Forum!

No, #1 and #3 are not possible yet, but you have hit on two excellent suggestions for Igor for the next version of PTE. Igor, hope you're "listening". :)

#2 is possible - but you have to do it in "Object Editor", and be careful as in different monitor resolutions the images may move relative to each other.

Thanks Igor for the light table feature of V4.30, by which we could rearrange images quite easily by looking at thumbnails. (Kai's powershow have had this feature way back then by the way)

I would like to see on your next version the feature to view the rest of slide show starting from any image which also Kai's powershow already have. No need to play music when viewing the show from any location of thumnails.

When music sychronization is opted, may be the feature that we could hear music played from where we chose to view the rest of the show would be a tremendous boost of course.

I switched to P2E from Kai's Power show for the simple fact that P2E hides all the images in EXE file while Kai's powershow keeps individual files in the folder, and a few more disirable features of P2E.

When the above feature is incorporated, I believe P2E should be the top choice of all.

Richard Yim

http://www.newlifeforum.us

http://www.gracereformedchapel.com

Unless I've misunderstood your comments, what you wish to do is already possible.

At the bottom right hand side of the preview window is a small icon that looks like an open folder.

Clicking on this shows the transition into that slide and the show continues to play from that point.

You can also right click on a slide or a thumbnail on the lighttable and select "Start preview from current slide". You can also highlight a slide or thumbnail and select Ctrl+R and start the preview. Did you miss this feature Richard? Right click on a slide and see what also is available. :o

Ron [uK]

• 1 month later...
In the Dutch version this line is not translated. It is put in English. Is this forgotten or haven't you got anyone to do the translating?

I checked the Dutch language file of version 4.31 and I'm very disappointed. It's full of bad grammar, typos and inconsequences. And a lot of words aren't even translated. What a pity!

... and I'm very disappointed. It's full of bad grammar, typos and inconsequences. And a lot of words aren't even translated. What a pity!

If you volunteer to make a full and good translation, I'm sure Igor or somebody else will be very happy ! Go ahead ! :)

(when I made the French translation of Al Robin's Tutorial, I just asked him if he didn't mind and I did it)

Great Job Igor & Team,

I would like to add my congratulaions to all the others listed here - a really great job.

The new 'Music Synch Feature' makes life so much easier -

Time you guys had a Holiday, you have certainly earned one.

Best Wishes.

Brian.Conflow.

... and I'm very disappointed. It's full of bad grammar, typos and inconsequences. And a lot of words aren't even translated. What a pity!

If you volunteer to make a full and good translation, I'm sure Igor or somebody else will be very happy ! Go ahead ! :)

I would love to make a new Dutch translation and I can ensure you that it's gonna be a good one. However, the .ini and .rtf files are about 32 kb. Before I start I would like to know if the developers are interested.

By the way, if I'm not mistaken the current Dutch translation is a Belgium (Flemish) one. There are quite some differences between "Dutch Dutch" and "Belgium Dutch" ;)

Hey Purist, where do you live? It seems to be hard to find active Dutch members on this forum.

I volunteer to give you a hand with the translation in case you need someone to brainstorm with when it comes to chosing the right words. My Dutch is pretty good, and I try to keep up with my English :P .

I agree with you that the current translation is not complete and a little bit 'southern Dutch' . But, though it is not top of the edge, it is workable and I have come to the conclusion that for most people half a translation is better than none at all!