WnSoft Forums

Problem navigating forum

alrobin

Is anyone else having the same trouble I am experiencing when I surf through this forum?

Every time I follow a thread, read it, and return to the main menu, I have to "refresh" to receive an indication that I have already visited that thread (i.e. to get the little icon at the left hand side to disappear).

Then, if I go to the same thread again and click back to the main menu, the icon is back, and in some instances I am left looking at an older view of the main menu again. Have I set something wrong in my browser (IE 5.5)?

Ciao,

Al

Hi Al:

I am using MS IE 6.0.

I find if I am patient and click on the small button indicating there is a new reply, read the new reply(s), and then click on "back to pictures to exe" at the bottom, then everthing behaves as it should, the little button on that topic is gone.

If I am impatient and run through all the little buttons, clicking plus SHIFT key, I get many new sessions of MSIE going and I can look at all the new stuff very quickly, but when you finally come back to the main page, some of the little buttons are gone, some aren't.

I usually REFRESH at that point, or LOG OUT and LOG IN again.

Jim

i find that you have to use the hot button bottom left corner to get back "Back to PicturesToExe"-- if i use the back button of the browser to get back the "envelope" is still dark indicting i havent read the message yet -- same thing happens on the dsl reports forum

one of the nuisance quirks that we have to live with i suppose - not hi priority to the geeks <_<

ken