WnSoft Forums

?s on response for order

Vince

I tried to order the software online on Jan. 24th , I thought it was all set then 15 days later no Email download So I tried it again . So today I called and recieved no response yet. Is this common for the companies.to be this way or is it just my lack of luck?

Vince

Hi Vince,

The Wnsoft people are very dedicated and honest people. For some reason the system they have hired to process purchases seems to give a number of people trouble. Is it the "key" you are waiting for to activate the software you had already downloaded ? The trial version is the actual version and you only need the key from Wnsoft. If that is the case, try going to the Wnsoft home page and there contact "Support." The Wnsoft staff also trys to monitor this forum and IF they see your problem they will likely respond quickly. However, the weekend seems to be more of a problem. There have been a few cases where the purchaser somehow did not recognize when the key arrived.

Vince, I'm sure that after your post here your problem will be solved soon. Too many e-mails come to WnSoft, and I think this forum is the best way to communicate with the software house.