WnSoft Forums

Registration Key

Bothell

:D I thought I purchased PictureToExe last week and received a reply e-mail that my credit card would be charged, but I still have not received the key (5+ days). I've sent e-mails to the main office, to the Technical Support, etc.. They do not even respond! What do I have to do to get my key? Is there a phone number where I can get someone to answer where my key is?

Bothell, we all understand your concern. The "firm" is very dedicated "Igor" and staff in Russia. They are very occupied with making the program continually better and still try to keep the business details working too. The problem you are having is not "usual" but it is also not rare enough. You can be sure however that there is no evil intent to defraud you and you will get your key. Someday, someone, will be the almost last one to have this problem.

My e-mail address is good, I sent it to you again along with my son's. I got e-mails from your automatic order response and from this forum alerting me about your post. If necessary, send it to the Regnow office in Issaquah and have them call me - I left my phone number with a message on their answering machine.

Bothell, one of the problems that stop reg keys getting to people is they have their security settings set too hi or imroper --this is a known problem with OE.

Norton type antivirus programs will also block the key -- the key has a .reg extension and this one of the extensions that OE and the "norton's" block.

ken

Bothell,

I had the same scenario happen to me during a few months ago. I remember Guido and others offering their generous help!

I had to wait and I finally got my key! The product is working great for my needs.

"Be patient my young Jedi Knight!"

:rolleyes:

I aggree with Ken,

Between Service providers, OE filtering and the various virus protection program filter settings ... its becoming progressively worst to receive email with certain attachments.

I have noticed this issue has been occurring more often with several software companies sending out their registration keys. So its just not PTE customers waiting to receive news about their keys ... it happening all over.

Seems one must ZIP just about everything that is an attachment nowadays.

The same is happening to me as is happening to Bothell. I recieved an e-mail with what appeared to be a registration link up but when I try it brings up a web page unavailable page. I am getting very frustrated - I have e-mailed tech support four times from Wednesday to last night and have yet to recieve ANY answer whatsoever! I need to get this program up and running, but cannot get anyone to return my e-mail. Please - any advice you might have is worth a try!

Thanks!

I think Igor needs a CERTAIN AREA of his website where registration problems are checked by his support and WITHOUT FAIL reponded to EVERY DAY. All of us agree, this recurring problem should be able to be history only. This is as important for Igor as it is for each frustrated purchaser who encounters the problem. Most purchases and registrations go smoothly, but that is llimited comfort to those who wait and wait.

The same night that I first entered my entry on here I got an answer to 3 of my e-mails! Yeah! Now I'm ready to go and excited about what I am going to be able to try.

BTW, I'm a professional photography and own my own studio - I read an earlier post where someone (I think marion?) said that his/her photographer used PTE to show proofs . . . I like this idea. How is it done other than computer? Can you use it with a projector or television screen?

Thanks!

ljb,

Wewlcome aboard!

I think there's a bunch of us who do photography! If you use a computer, there are projectors that hook up to the laptop or computer desktop. Then you can project the proofs, if that is what you are thinking of doing.

There's a lot of info on securing images on the cd, and maybe that's the way you want to go?

As they say, "whatcha got in mind?"

Marian

I agree with LumenLux about a CERTAIN AREA....But I think Winsoft could inform on his website about this problem: antivirrus programs can stop attached files. It happened to me and I remeber Inna Malkova was sending a new kay each day for a week; finally I understood the problem and gave her an "unprotected ''e-mail adress ..; and here I am.

Rishi, I had to have mine sent to a different e-mail account on Yahoo (my son's). It seemed to go through with no problems. He then sent it to me and I had no problems. I suggest you e-mail Wnsoft.com, Orders and support at this forum. You can also call Regnow Digital River who handles the sales (1-877-353-7297), they can't help much, but you can get them to e-mail as well.

Good luck

Dear Rishi,

I have just found you in base.

You ordered PicturesToExe at December 14, 2002.

At that day I have sent you the key.

Then, at December 17 you wrote me that you haven't yet recieved the key and I sent it to you once again.

After reading your message here, I sent the key too.

There were no returned emails with the keys.

Please, give me your other email (or your friend's one) and I'll send the key there as soon as possible.