WnSoft Forums

Welcome!

Igor

Dear friends,

We are glad to inform you about testing of new forum! Hope that your will enjoy with new terrific possibilities which provides this forum.

We apologize for temporary problem with Web site and that our old forum was closed past week.

The old forum is scheduled to publish later in read-only mode or may be we will able to import all previous messages into this new forum.

Congratulations, Igor. You have chosen an excellent look for our great forum, and you have worked very well and quickly, as usually.

I think I can tell you a great THANKS by all members of our old forum.

Glad to see the forum back and running. Perhaps I missed the notification, but a little heads up that the old forum was going away would have been nice. Could have been done thru the old forum or the newsletter. There was a wealth of information in the old forum, and if the messages are not imported it will take a lot of time to create again. :)

a little heads up that the old forum was going away would have been nice.

Hello,

I don't think Igor had any idea it was changing either.

But I think he has done a nice job of getting it back up

So far It looks for the better. I think the new layout of

this forum is going to be great. Once I get used to it.

I seen it has the ability to take polls. I am looking forward

to seeing how well it works.

cc

I told you... sometimes seemingly bad circumstances can be taken advantage of and made into rare opportunities. I really like the IDB forums. Very slick and professional looking. Now.... shall we get started? One question.... is this smiley a ninja :) or somebody looking into a sideways keyhole?

Well its nice to see the old familiar names building up in the members list! I don't post very often (too busy at work :) ), but I do stop by most days to see what's being discussed. The style of the new forum is a lot slicker than the old one, and I'm looking forward to the Avatar feature being enabled so that thumbnail portraits can sit alongside the names.

Ian

Great to the see the Forum back up, it would be a shame to have lost this very valuable information resource.

New Forum looks great!