WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v5.00 beta #4

Igor

I know that sound synchronisation is not yet implemented in Beta#4. However I have made a show with commentary and adjusted the commentary timing to line up with the relevant slides. In the timeline, you can see the slides lagging behind the commentary by about 2 secs.

When I run the show on my computer at home, the sound/slide synchronisation is perfect. However when I run the same show on another desktop computer, the sound and slides gradually fall out of synchronisation as the show continues. Hope this is just a feature of the beta#4 not being fully developed at the moment.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

That's exactly what happens when you don't have synchronization enabled. There is no mechanism to control speed on the build of video to match the sound track. The sound track is pretty consistent from computer to computer but not video. This should all be solved when synchronization is finished in the release.

Best regards,

Lin

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

John,

I still can't reproduce this problem. As I've understood you have 1400 x 1050 display resolution.

Before future tests, please save copy of this project to be able reproduce this problem.

1) What aspect ratio you choosed 4:3 or by default (no changes)?

2) Do you set "Background color" and black or "Tiled background picture"?

3) Please send me .pte project file of your slide show.

int_support@ [nospam] wnsoft.com (remove [nospam] and empty spaces)

Thanks in advance!

John,

I still can't reproduce this problem. As I've understood you have 1400 x 1050 display resolution.

Before future tests, please save copy of this project to be able reproduce this problem.

1) What aspect ratio you choosed 4:3 or by default (no changes)?

2) Do you set "Background color" and black or "Tiled background picture"?

3) Please send me .pte project file of your slide show.

int_support@ [nospam] wnsoft.com (remove [nospam] and empty spaces)

Thanks in advance!

Hi Igor,

(I hope it was me you were replying too regarding the line at the top of the picture.}

I have investigated further and sent the exe to another machine and here the line does not show.

I then went back to my laptop which is working with a resolution of 1400 x 1050 and changed the resolution and the line goes.

However, with the same resolution before using the laptop and v4.48, the line wasn't there - hence I thought there was a problem.

Sorry to trouble you and thanks for your help.

John