WnSoft Forums

INVISION Power Board

ronwil

Why has the background changed to Royal Blue? It is very difficult to read the black lettering WnSoft Forums> etc.

Ron [uK]

PS Sorry that this post has been triplicated but indications were that it was not being activated. RW

Patience is the ability to endure waiting, delay, or provocation without becoming annoyed or upset, or to persevere calmly when faced with difficulties. B)

i guess this is Igor's thaksgiving gift to us -- and here i thought it was going to be the ver 5 with all the bells and whistles all enabled

going back to prayer mode now :(

ken

I see that this appears to be a new version of Invision 2.1.6, old version was 2.1.4.

Down in the lower left corner it is set at this time to default color / skin. It does show a Skin Selector possibly this is not enabled yet ?, which would allow us to choose our own color scheme

Visable when logged in.

If this is the case - Lets hope it is enabled shortly.

Highlight it by dragging your mouse cursor over it, and it will be more readable. :)

Hi Al,

And if you Hi-Light "Members" at the left-bottom of the Screen where it says ...'Members using etc...

It Hi-Lights ALL SCRIPTS on the Screen ~ thats downright dangerous !

It must be a "joke" ~ The Invision Web Team must have been on the Beer celebrating something ??

Hey Guys,

Get real, give us back our origional 'Post Board'.

Brian.Conflow.

We apologize for this problem! We didn't change anything in the settings.

It seems to be strange bug in the forum and I asked Invision to solve this problem ASAP and find reason why it happened.

Also we plan to update Invision forum's engine to latest version.

Igor

As the initiator of this thread I thank you for such prompt attention. Best wishes.

Ron [uK]