WnSoft Forums

registration key

bhd

I "bought" pict2exe earlier this year. I just finished reformatting my hard drive and reinstalling all my software. For the life of me I cant remember how to register the software. If I remember pict2exe has a file with my registration key in it? What should I be looking for?

Thanks,

bhd

Hello,

I want to explain you everything about the extention of the key file.

There were different extentions of this file(.reg or .key, for example). Some email programmes didn't allow our customers to open their keys. That's why now we send the key as .txt file.

But, of course, you can use your old files.

I need help! I happened to find this forum on just what I am having trouble with - I bought picturestoexe on Tuesday and that night recieved my registration key. In the morning I went to work and tried to link to it via e-mail only to be told that the web page was unavailable. I have (thus far) e-mailed tech support four times from Wednesday to last night and have yet to recieve an answer. I don't know what else to do! I have tried calling RegNow and they just tell me to e-mail tech support again. I am getting very disappointed at this situation . . . any advice?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I am also having trouble loading the key. I am a novice so the problem may be mine.

I received my message with the key. It said to save the attached file to any folder. As far asI can tell there was not an attached file just the key as part of the message. I saved that to a file but it will not load. When I open P2E I get the place where it says load, click on that type in the file with the key and it says the key has been loaded, but it has not. I have discovered that I can type anything as a file name and it will say key has been loaded. I guess I need some help, hints, or something.

I reread all this and was able to load my key. I was not using the right extension. sorry