WnSoft Forums

Synchonization Problems with CD

Kim W

I made a slide show in which I used the snchronization to get everything perfect. I then made a CD that had an autostart so I could send them to my friends. The problem is that the synchonization on the CD is way off. I tried it on different computers and it doesn't seem to make a difference. When running the CD it appears that the program tries to run some pictures shorter or longer to make up time, and even skips music! This has resulted with the music ending 4 seconds too early!

Am I doing something wrong that I am not aware of, as I am new to PIC to EXE??

If the CD drive is the problem (because when I played the file from the hard drive the show was sychronized) then copying the file to the drive may solve the problem (I haven't tried that). This is a problem for me because some of my friends are not very computer literate and I would like to send them a CD that they could put in and enjoy the show without doing file moving and storing.

Does anyone have any suggestions??

KW

ending 4 seconds too early!

If the CD drive is the problem (because when I played the file from the hard drive the show was sychronized) then copying the file to the drive may solve the problem (I haven't tried that). This is a problem for me because some of my friends are not very computer literate and I would like to send them a CD that they could put in and enjoy the show without doing file moving and storing.

KW

Kim welcome to the forum

this a frequent problem and you have written the answer in the quote -- copy and paste the exe from the cd to the hd

time your friends stared learning the basics :)

ken

Kim welcome to the forum

this a frequent problem and you have written the answer in the quote -- copy and paste the exe from the cd to the hd

time your friends stared learning the basics :)

ken

I made a slide show in which I used the snchronization to get everything perfect. I then made a CD that had an autostart so I could send them to my friends. The problem is that the synchonization on the CD is way off. I tried it on different computers and it doesn't seem to make a difference. When running the CD it appears that the program tries to run some pictures shorter or longer to make up time, and even skips music! This has resulted with the music ending 4 seconds too early!

Am I doing something wrong that I am not aware of, as I am new to PIC to EXE??

KW

Thanks Ken