WnSoft Forums

New presentation on Beechbrook

Paul T

This is a PTEv5.0beta#7 presentaion with many pans and zooms of a view fom the London Eye. Not the best of days but produced many dramatic skies. As the pods had rain drops on the glass it resulted in not being able to use as many of the images as I hoped. However, with photoshop I was able to clone many of the drops out. Interest in comments anybody wish to make.

Paul

Words fail me Paul. That was an excellent demonstration of the use of PTE 5.0 and a superb presentation of the London Eye. Thanks a million and what a target for us lesser mortals to attain. Good luck.

Ron [uK]

Guest Techman1

Paul,

Excellent show. The use of PZR was just right. It really made you feel like you are there and looking through the windows out onto London. The use of the clouds and movement of the image made it very much video like. Nice job all around.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Fred

Words fail me Paul. That was an excellent demonstration of the use of PTE 5.0 and a superb presentation of the London Eye. Thanks a million and what a target for us lesser mortals to attain. Good luck.

Ron [uK]

Thanks for your kind comments Ron. I have now edited the original and have achieved an illusion of movement with the pod moving slowly down to the river and made the glass transparent so the background is visible. This has taken me a long time to carry out but the end result seems visually real. I will try and put this sequence on Beechbrook for you to see.

Paul

Paul,

Excellent show. The use of PZR was just right. It really made you feel like you are there and looking through the windows out onto London. The use of the clouds and movement of the image made it very much video like. Nice job all around.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Fred

Thanks for your kind complements Fred. I have now edited the original and have achieved an illusion of movement with the pod moving slowly down to the river.

and made the glass transparent so the background is visible. Also I have made the moving clouds more pronounced This has taken me a long time to carry out but the end result seems visually real. I plan to put the sequence on Beechbrook for you to see.

Paul

You certainly achieved movement Paul, with your short demonstration. I downloaded and viewed before reading your comments above and noticed the "movement" through the glass of the pod. Great dedication. Well done.

Ron [uK]

Paul,

That was a stunning simulation of the movement one must observe from the "Eye" - very effective, and well done. Your photography (especially considering it was hand-held, from a moving base, and through plexiglass), was also very good.

Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Hello Paul

Sorry but music stops after a few seconds and the show is strongly stuttering and impossible to look at until it's end :blink::blink::blink:

Hi Patrick

Sorry to find you are unable to play my show. I can only think it could be your video card in the PC is not able to cope with the flow of data. I'm not knowledgeable enough in this field to know if this is the problem or not.

Paul

Hi Paulo

Stunning photography,makes me want to go down to London and book a trip on the Eye,the movement you achieved comes close to natural video,I can't stop watching it.

Well done and thank you for sharing.

John.

Wow that was fantastic Paul, I have been on the London eye twice but that was the best ride of all three.

I am planning to go to the Uk again next year taking my Grandaughter she will want to go on the eye but this time I will have a good camera with me after seeing your show.

Thanks for allowing us to see it.

Ray

This is a PTEv5.0beta#7 presentaion with many pans and zooms of a view fom the London Eye. Not the best of days but produced many dramatic skies. As the pods had rain drops on the glass it resulted in not being able to use as many of the images as I hoped. However, with photoshop I was able to clone many of the drops out. Interest in comments anybody wish to make.

Paul

Beautiful job Paul - smooth as glass for most except those with challenged video environment. Excellent photography and stunning presentation.

Best regards,

Lin

Beautiful job Paul - smooth as glass for most except those with challenged video environment. Excellent photography and stunning presentation.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin

Glad you liked the show. If I tell you that the images are from a four year old 4 mega pix digital Canon compact G2 camera you may be surprised. As my wife and I when to see Chicago the musical in London I decided not to take my Nikon 200D as it would be to awkward, so opted for this old small one. The panorama shot was 4 images stitched together with Photoshop and spent hours removing the droplets of rain off the pod glass but the end result was worth it. I don't know about you but I'm spending far too much time with PTE and may have to go into rehab to be cured.

Regards Paul

Yes would love to know about the rain droplets too!

J :ph34r: G